Thank you for your interest in Westwood Independent School District. It is the policy of Westwood Independent School District not to discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex or handicap in its programs, services or activities as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
Your application will remain active for one (1) year from the date of application.
- Principals and supervisors have access to applications. The building principal or supervisor will select and interview applicants as needed.
- Bus Driver
- Substitute Teacher
- HVAC Tech
- High School Principal
- Elementary Principal
- Pre-K Teacher
- Composite Math- h. school
- Composite English - h. school
- Teaching position/3-6 Elem.
- Theater Arts
- English - Middle School
- Secondary Spanish - High School
- Full time custodian
- Reading Teacher 3-6
- Assistant Band Director/Head Jr. High
- Curriculum Director
- Science - Secondary
- Pre-K teacher - 2 postings
- Business/Yearbook - high school
- History - Junior High
- Head Start Teacher
- District Librarian
- Dean of Instruction - primary
- Social Studies/Coach - jr. high
- Assistant Principal - jr. high